Thursday 10 November 2011

Reflection on this first year

I wanted to reflect on this last year regarding the MA and everything really.
This has been a very difficult year for me, as I started this MA course I was also starting a new job and this probably was a mistake. I took on too much however the MA on the whole has been a very interesting learning experience and even though at times I have struggled with the Tasks I have learnt from these experiences.
I am hopeful that I will pass this first year and now I am financially able to pay for the second year I believe that I will be able to contribute and develop my artistic skills.
Next year will be exciting as I am becoming involved with a new business that will hopefully mean at the least a reduction in the hours that I work or even finding another job working part-time which would free up more time to concentrate on the MA.
I have now become involved with the Worcester Arts Workshops which will be inavailable to me as I develop as an artist over the next few years.
I personally enjoyed the study of Franko B within this module the most, because it pushed me beyond my normal boundaries, it was a fascinating area to research and I learnt a huge amount.
Breaking the Boundaries was a failure in my mind as I struggled to get communication from people and it was just a very difficult project to get off the ground, however I did the best that I could and that is all that I could do. I have learnt just how difficult it is to organise events even for a short period of time.
This year has passed very quickly and I have gained alot from the experience of the MA and hopefully this will continue next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment