Monday 2 May 2011

Case Study - Stepping into the Artist Shoes' - Franko B

What I have learnt from this experience is that I have been able to create a relationship with the work of Franko B and the areas of his work that I struggle with I can now engage with at least, even if I still can’t approve, I feel that I have more insight into what he is trying to explore within his work.

I have collated the images and have placed them into a Powerpoint Presentation which does include the text that I have written, furthermore I have taken the photos taken and by using photoshop I have cut out areas of the images and then manipulated them using a filter, this has been very interesting because in doing this I have removed the sense of reality, creating a narrowed field of vision, once again I have created a Powerpoint Presentation called ‘Removing the Real’.














No comments:

Post a Comment