Sunday 9 October 2011

Breaking the Boundaries

This particular task grounded to a halt and for a period of time I just concentrated on other tasks and the paintings.
Then in September I met up with a friend for coffee at the Worcester Arts Workshop, this is a place that in the past has not been of particular interest even to local artists because it wasn’t a popular place to go. and nothing seemed to happen there.
Times have changed, friends of mine have taken over the café, and the place has been turned around and now many events are now organised for many different and diverse areas of the arts.
This place is very busy and run mainly by volunteers and after some thought and discussion with the proprietor of Café Bliss I have joined as a volunteer.
In doing this I will be once again involved with other artists and be part of an artist society. Furthermore the proprietor has agreed that I can show my work for a short period of time specifically for this particular Task. I just need to try and get a date organised and an area choosen.
It has been agreed on principal, yet I am having huge problems contacting the individual how is in charge of organising exhibitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment